ClearComm’s FORCE™ is a Neutral Host Combiner concept offering a scalable method for combining Multiple Carriers for Small Cell, DRAN and Public Safety architectures. This approach allows the combining of multiple RAN remote heads for distribution. The FORCE Combiner supports Neutral Host SISO, SIMO and MIMO configurations. Our design uses a modular enclosure that supports a nearly infinite number of input / output configurations. The enclosure is passively cooled and requires no fans or external power.
• 6 x 6 Matrix of Input / Output Combiners
• Support of all Wireless Bands Including CBRS and LAA
• Allows for Field-Replaceable Modules
• Low PIM Components Used Throughout
• Suitable for Outdoor Applications, IP-66
• Input Power Levels to 60W Per Port